Friday, June 22, 2007

Early Morning Hours





As I was in my dream land of the early morning hours, I was startled awake by my trusting companion Maddy barking at the window. Chewy chimed in immediately after. My kids were awake. Looking out I saw Mama Moose wondering what that noise was all about and where it was coming from. Such fierce noise, but no attacks. Then Baby showed up stumbling down the road. (See the previous post for the picture of the moose). They cautiously trotted away. The birds had been up long before now singing and humming and the feeders were all close to being empty. The sun peeked over the mountains and the breezes blew the night away. My day has begun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful way with words. I could just feel the softness and beauty of the morning. Keep writing...I love you.

mountain hermits said...

I love you!!! Thanks

Becca G said...

I understand why you love living up there. Your words and pictures combined beautifully. I was there in your morning moment.

Anonymous said...

Oh, please post some more pictures. They are a beautiful glimpse into how nature looks when it meditates.